An updated version of the professional tool TWISTER v3.
Improvements compared to version 2:
- The geometry of the model has been changed, it is now easier to fix the beginning of the coil.
Improvements since version 1:
- now 2 diameters in one tool (2,3-2,5) and 3 mm
- emphasis for coil legs on 15 mm MAXIMUM! But you can fix from 9 mm
- if necessary, the frame can be flipped over and changed thereby the direction of spiral twisting
- non-slip coating now with 2 stron
- since the twister came from the second clamp, it became more convenient to press the release button
To speed up and automate the manufacturing process of coils, the TWISTER must be fixed in the screwdriver cartridge, but you can also attach the original handle to the TWISTER (for those who love manually :).
Also, specifically for TWISTER v3, a motorized mini machine was developed with a gearbox and with reversible rotation control and power from any USB source - "JIG POWER"
Steel axis secured with 3 steel screws.
How to turn the frame / shaft:
1. Clamp the TWISTER in the screwdriver chuck with the thin side of the shaft.
2. Unscrew the hexagon (2 mm) fixing 3 screws per half turn.
3. Hold the TWISTER with your hand and press the button of the screwdriver and at low revolutions you can easily remove the plastic part of the TWISTER from the shaft, “go like clockwork”.
4. You turn the TWISTER and turn it back onto the axle just before the beginning of the groove.
5. Tighten the locking screws back.
6. Done! :) :) :)